Winter is here and there’s nothing more enjoyable than a drink by a roaring fire when the evening sets in. That is why we designed our KlobbaLog bag, the latest member of the Klobbabag Klub. In conjunction with our big brother company, we’re making these log carriers from 100% re-purposed helicopter cover fabric. As a result, they’re extremely durable, waterproof and with no material waste.
Tried and tested to maximise ease of log carrying, this bag is a perfect present for the assigned lumberjack in the family. Once the logs have been brought inside, the simple design and lightweight fabric means they can be easily rolled up and popped behind the logs or beside the fireplace, out of the way.
Just like all of our bags, use of the KlobbaLog isn’t limited to its namesake. It is also great to take:
- Foraging for kindling
- Picking wild flowers
- Hunting wild food
- Or even just carrying the laundry
- British made
- Made from extremely durable, machine washable, waterproof fabric
- Available in Sand, Olive, Graphite, Black, Red, Navy and Misty White
- Compact and easily stored
- Large handles make it easy to carry
- 2 sizes – we recommend the bigger one for log carrying
Big = 85 x 45 x 27
Small = 75 x 35 x 25