The trading names “Klobba Bags”, and “Air Covers™” are operated by Air Covers Ltd. “we”, “our” and “us” means any or all of the trading operations as the context requires. Unless stated otherwise these terms and conditions apply to all orders and your placing an order through any of our web sites indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Switch/UK Maestro, Delta, Solo and Electron. Your statement will show Air Covers Ltd as the payee.
If you wish to pay by cheque (UK sterling clearing only) or a money/postal order, please complete our online order form, print it and mail it to Klobba Bags (Air Covers Ltd), Malt Kiln, Burlton, Shropshire, SY4 5SU. Such payments should be made payable to “Air Covers Ltd” for the full amount of the goods ordered and postage. Dispatch of your order may be delayed until the funds have cleared.
We do not see or have any way of knowing card number information entered online. Credit/debit card information for orders placed via the internet is securely captured directly by our payment service provider Paypal and is never viewable by us. Your card details are transmitted in 128 bit encrypted sessions directly to RBS who obtain payment authorization from the card issuer and process the payment to our bankers on our behalf.
You may give us card details over the telephone if you prefer, but please do not send any card information by email as this is not a secure system. Credit/debit card information given over the telephone is never written down but processed immediately on line by us whilst you are still on the telephone.
- The information and media contained on the website about the products available is provided in good faith but colour representation in particular may not be true to life and the listing of an item does not guarantee that stock is available.
- You must ensure that the information supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems and may not be able to provide you with a refund if you give us inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites. We do not control such websites and take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites should not be taken to imply any endorsement of the products, views, statements or information contained in such websites or the organisation.
- We will not be responsible for injury loss damage or expense you might suffer that is caused by any action or lack of action taken as a result of relying on information contained in this web site, any linked site, the product labelling and/or swing tags or as a result of a product failing to perform as expected.
- We will treat each order as an offer to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions. Our despatch of goods indicates acceptance of your offer in relation to those goods and the creation of a binding contract.
- Various incentives including but not limited to special price offers or discounts or free may from time to time be given at our discretion. If you accept an incentive that is subject to a minimum total order and the value of goods returned for a refund then causes that total order to fall below the minimum value then We shall be entitled to reduce the refund amount in order to reclaim the value of the incentive.
- Information and media contained on our website must not under any circumstance be copied, lent, sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without our prior consent.
- We may alter our terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The conditions displayed on our website at the time of placing your order will apply to your order.
- Any disputes arising from our terms and conditions will be settled in accordance with English Law.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Klobba Bags is part of Air Covers Ltd which is a registered Trade Mark.
Air Covers Ltd. Incorporated in England with limited liability.
Registered Office: Colin Whitfield & Co, Redbrook View, Redbrook, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 3AD.
Company number 05741442. VAT number 880 2547 18.